Hearts of Oak head coach Samuel Boadu has been ranked among the top 10 coaches in African, according to sportscorna.com.
Boadu, 43, took charge of Hearts in March 2021 and he has guided the Phobians to the top of the Ghana Premier League table, bighting their chances of winning the league title for the first time in many years.
The former Medeama SC head coach, who is also steering the Phobians in the MTN FA Cup, was voted the Coach of the Year at the 2021 Ghana Football Awards.
According to sportscorna.com these are the top coaches in Africa.
Below is the top 10 best African coaches in 2021 so far:
1. Pitso Mosimane (Al Ahly)
2. Moeni Chaabani (Esperance)
3. Manqoba Mngqithi (Mamelodi Sundowns)
4. Didier Da Rosa (Simba SC)
5. Faouzi Benzarti (Wydad Athletic Club of Casablanca)
6. Nabil Kouki (ES Setif)
7. Benni McCarthy (AmaZulu FC)
8. Aboubacar Souleymanou (Coton Sport Garoua)
9. Samuel Boadu (Hearts of Oak)
10. George Lwandamina (Azam FC)